Healthy Relationships 101, Part 1
We're talking a lot this month about what makes up a bad or abusive relationship...but as important as it is to recognize a negative relationship, it's also really important to understand what makes up a healthy relationship. We asked members of our teen advisory group to help us define what things make up a healthy relationship and they took it a step further: they made awesome collages featuring images and words that make them think of love, trust, communication, and anything else that's key in a good relationship. Check out their pieces here and tell us what YOU think makes up a healthy relationship!
"To me, a healthy relationship is when you can live your own life and a life WITH your partner. A smile to know you're happy."
"The relationships depicted here all feature the true affection and positve energy of the participants being shared with one another. A wide array of relationships are featured to project the diversity of relationships in real life."
In case you missed them, check out Healthy Relationships 101:
Did we miss anything? How would YOU define a healthy relationship? Tell us in the comments!
- Quizzes at school are lame, but this one is fun. You get an A+ just for taking it! Go ahead, brainiac. t.co/WLQvHMdkS7 #ND13
- Every day, more than 2000 teen girls get pregnant in the U.S. Get smart. Know the facts. Take the quiz @ t.co/WLQvHMdkS7. #ND13
- Did you enjoy the National Day Quiz? Then vote for us! #ND13 @BlueCadet t.co/MHBTjYc4wN
- Having fun, goofing off, quality time on Pinterest...what would YOU miss out on if you became a teen parent? t.co/G6Sly8ItTd #ND13
- RT @ABCFsecretlife: This week’s episode put many of the #SecretLifers in compromising positions. Discuss all the relationships here: http:/…