Stay Out Loud: How Important is it to Have Good Communication with Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
We talk all the day...to our friends, to our teachers, to our boyfriends/girlfriends, to our parents. But are we just talking or are we actually communicating? And, for that matter, how important is good communication when it comes to healthy relationships?
So what to do? Well, we asked some real teens what they thought about communication and dating. Check out their responses below and then tell us what you think in the comments or on Twitter (@StayTeen)!
We asked several members of our Youth Leadership Team to share their thoughts on sex, love, dating, relationships, parents, and a lot more. In this video, from the Stay Out Loud video series, we asked them if they could change one thing in their sex ed class, what would it be. Watch all the Stay Out Loud videos on our Video page.
- Quizzes at school are lame, but this one is fun. You get an A+ just for taking it! Go ahead, brainiac. t.co/WLQvHMdkS7 #ND13
- Every day, more than 2000 teen girls get pregnant in the U.S. Get smart. Know the facts. Take the quiz @ t.co/WLQvHMdkS7. #ND13
- Did you enjoy the National Day Quiz? Then vote for us! #ND13 @BlueCadet t.co/MHBTjYc4wN
- Having fun, goofing off, quality time on Pinterest...what would YOU miss out on if you became a teen parent? t.co/G6Sly8ItTd #ND13
- RT @ABCFsecretlife: This week’s episode put many of the #SecretLifers in compromising positions. Discuss all the relationships here: http:/…