Did you learn a lot from your school’s sex ed program?
What did you learn in sex ed class in school? You may have learned how to put a condom on a banana, or heard that condoms are unreliable. You may have learned something about sex or that sex should wait until marriage. Or maybe you didn’t learn anything at all?
How useful you found sex ed classes probably depends a fair amount on the approach your school chose, and of course on the way your teacher presented the topic. So what was your experience with sex ed in school? And even if your sex ed classes at school were the best ever, it's not a stretch to imagine that you probably need other sources of info about sex and dating. So, where do you go to learn more about sex, love, and relationships? Family? Friends? The internet? TV? Tell us in the comments!
- Camping, movies, parties...what would you miss out on if you became a teen parent? t.co/ctSsqLrew7 #ND13
- Have you shared your birthday on Facebook? What about your real name? You're not alone: t.co/eqSEQsFjgw via @pewresearch
- Wish you could talk to your parents about relationships? It's time. Head to t.co/WLQvHMdkS7 and start talking. #ND13
- Quizzes at school are lame, but this one is fun. You get an A+ just for taking it! Go ahead, brainiac. t.co/WLQvHMdkS7 #ND13
- Every day, more than 2000 teen girls get pregnant in the U.S. Get smart. Know the facts. Take the quiz @ t.co/WLQvHMdkS7. #ND13